Poco Pazzo & Friends - a cookbook in support of Autism
It makes a great Christmas gift and it supports a great cause!
Angela Leonforte and her husband Emaneule (owners of Poco Pazzo) are just as passionate as I am about providing early intervention for children with autism . I thank them for their generosity and support of QuickStart through the sale of Poco Pazzo & Friends - a cookbook in support of Autism!
Come and meet us in person to pick up your cookbook!
Locations where Poco Pazzo & Friends - a cookbook in support of Autism can be purchased are:
- Cabotto's, Fratelli's, La Cucina, La Porto A Casa, Newport and Wildwood
- Saslove's Meat Market, 1333 Wellington Street West
- Jacobson's Gourmet Food, 141 Beechwood Avenue
- All Ottawa Children's Treatment Centre Locations http://www.octc.ca/contact/index_e.asp
- Brown's Your Independent Grocer, Main Street, Stittsville in their Smoke Shop
- Poco Pazzo - A Crazy Little Italian Eatery, Jackson Trails Mall, Stittsville
- Orleans - contact MJ at 613-837-6035
- or contact suzanne or call 613-791-3757 to order your copy of Pocopazzo & Friends Cookbook