NOW OPEN!! QuickStart Autism Online Auction - Once again we are going virtual with our online auction associated with our 9th Camelot/QuickStart Charity Golf Tournament for Autism.
Funds raised go to support young children with autism and their families!
It's so easy: Register, create a password, and you're off!
We have lots of items to temp you:
- Three night stay in a private condo in Mont Tremblant
- Camelot Golf & Country Club limited membership for 2022
- Jacobsons Gourmet ConceptsCheese of the Month Club (6 Months)
- Wine Fridge
- BBQ meat package
- Sarah McLinton hand-drawn Super Mario characters
- Ottawa Redblacks tickets
- QuickStart Board wine basket (9 bottles)
- TaylorMade Golf Bag
- Ms Packman game
- BBQ, 4 burner
- Artwork: The Kiss, Tulip on Canvas,
- Jewelry: Necklace and Earring Set, Pendant (autism design)
- Handmade Card packages
- Multimedia Die Cutting Machine
- Ottawa Senators Military Jersey
- Kuerig K single serve coffee maker
- Ottawa Monopoly game
- Otto's car detailing
- St Remi extra old brandy
- Torrey Pines Golf Pitch Fix
- Gift Certificates: Costco, Pocopazzo, OCCO Kitchen, Aperitivo, The Courtyard, Mama Grazzi's Kitchen, Kakes by Judy, Nepean Electric, Fairies' GardenMicrogreens, Escape Manor, golf items, Girl Gone Good, Otto's BMW/Subaru, Dinner & a Movie
- Gift Baskets: Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique, Dovetail Collections, Farm Boy, Local Maple Syrup, Carrot Top Soap Shop
So much to tempt you! CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR AUCTION
Don't forget to share with your friends, family and colleagues so they don't miss out too.
Thank you to our sponsor: Greenspon Granger Hill and thank you to our generous auction item donors for helping us help so many children and families...we couldn't do it without you!