You can make a difference for children with autism and their families today by making a donation to QuickStart Early Intervention for Autism (QuickStart Autism)
Simply click on the MAKE A DONATION button in the upper right-hand corner. (To make monthly donations go to www.canadahelps.org.)
"This was our first time seeing a Sensory Santa. Did not know this existed. I'm so thrilled and amazed with it all. My son felt at ease, he rarely opens up to people but it was the perfect environment for him to be comfortable." - parent
QuickStart Early Intervention Program for toddlers
“It’s been quite the journey and we are forever thankful to a special organization who were the very first people to enter our lives on our autism road map. The help, support, strategies and love they’ve given us has never been forgotten.” - parent
ReFresh ReStart our parent respite program
"The QuickStart program is a rare kind of generous and we are very grateful it exists. Getting the chance to put aside our regular care routines for a day has been a wonderful gift and we thank you for the support you have provided to us and parents of special needs children in general.” - parent
Thanks to your generous donations:
- We funded 36 toddlers in our leading-edge QuickStart Early Intervention Program at a cost of $120,000
- 26 parents received a complimentary respite stay at local hotels with childcare funding through our ReFresh ReStart parent respite program ($12,000)
- We offered two free workshops for parents
- We held our Sensory Santa in five local malls providing an opportunity for children with autism to see Santa in a sensory friendly environment. Just like other families, they now have their photo with Santa
- Autism on the Hill an awareness event taking place on Parliament Hill each year.
All our programs are offered at no cost to the family and are made possible by the generous support of donors like yourself! Your donation is life-changing for the children and their families! QuickStart Autism receives no government funding.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of our wonderful supporters. We couldn't do what we do without all of you!
Please donate by clicking on the yellow button in the upper right-hand corner. Thank you for making a difference for the children and their families!