What a great time we had at our 7th Annual Camelot QuickStart Charity Golf Tournament for Autism. The sun was shining and the course was in excellent condition.
An amazing $84,800 was raised for a seven year total of $485,000!
A heartfelt Thank You to Camelot and their members & staff, to Steve Dore our Tournament Chair, to Jake and all our wonderful volunteers, and to all our participants and sponsors for your tremendous support.
Congratulations to all our Winners:
- Best Foursome (by retrogression): Lee Obst, Thad Zeglan, Phillip Pratt-Vaugeois, and Steve Mills from Collins Aerospace. They shot a 63.
- Most Honest Foursome: Michel Parent, Andree Parent, Stephane Parent, Tina Cole from Bel-Air Lexus. They shot an 84.
- PCL Closest to the Pin Ladies: Tina Cole (Bel-Air Lexus)
- PCL Closest to the Pin Mens: Stewart Hum (Centrepointe Orthodontics)
- Dabrowski & Joseph Closest to the Line Ladies: Sonia Blanchard (VeCATS)
- Dabrowski & Joseph Closest to the Line Mens: Jon Mack (CFN)
The winner of the 50/50 draw was Keelan Green. Keelan won $882.50! Keelan (Prospectus) was playing with the Seaspan Foursome.
The winner of the Yvan Cournoyer signed Habs jersey was Mike Peluso (Calian).
No winner of the Hole-in-One this year.
Mark your calendars for Monday, June 21st, 2021 for our 8th annual Camelot QuickStart Charity Golf Tournament for Autism!
Check out all the photos below.
Thank you to Jake & Suzanne's grandson, Nathan, for drawing the winning tickets for the 50/50 draw and the Raffle ticket.