Tickets now on sale!
7th Annual Autumn Evening for Autism on Thursday, October 13th, 2016 at NeXT
We are delighted to have Carol Anne Meehan as our Emcee!
Chef Michael Blackie will be creating a menu just for us and Marie-France Champagne will be our sommelier.
Our raffle prize is a 3 night stay in a 3 bedroom private condo at Mont Tremblant.
Autumn Evening for Autism - Thursday, October 13th, 2016
NeXT - 6400 Hazeldean Road, Stittsville
Cocktail hour: 6:00pm
Enjoy a unique evening with old and new friends while experiencing the distinctive tastes from Chef Michael Blackie’s menu created just for us!
Prosecco & canapés, four-course dinner with wine-pairings by our sommelier … an evening like no other.
All for $175 per person, taxes/gratuity included ($75 charitable tax receipt)
Gold Leaf Presenting Sponsor, $5,000 (1 Available)
- Recognized on all Gala communications as presenting sponsor.
- Complimentary seating for 10 guests at a ‘head table’ with prestigious positioning within the event venue.
- Verbal recognition of title sponsorship support from the podium with optional opportunity for a representative to deliver short remarks.
- Company logo featured prominently on sponsor signage and identified in the Gala program.
Silver Leaf Wine Sponsor, $3,500 (1 Available)
- Listed as the Wine Sponsor in communications with prospective supporters and guests.
- Complimentary seating for 10 guests.
- Recognition at the event as the Wine Sponsor for the evening.
- Verbal recognition as the Wine Sponsor from the podium the evening of the Gala.
- Company logo on signage and in the Gala program on the evening of the event
Bronzed Leaf Corporate Table Sponsor, $2,500
- Complimentary seating for ten guests the evening of the event
- Signage on the table and in the program the evening of the event
Parent Sponsor, two levels $350 (two parents) and $450 (two parents plus babysitting)
- Sponsor parents of a child/children with Autism Spectrum Disorder to attend our Autumn Evening for Autism.
- Each parent sponsorship provides two tickets to parent(s) who are unable to purchase them ($350) and, option two ($450), includes funds to pay a sitter for the evening. Charitable tax receipt for full amount will be issued.
This event sells out quickly so please book early so as not to be disappointed. For more information click here.
Thank you to everyone who has already booked!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Where the funds go: Fundraising from this event goes to support programs like our innovative KicktStart program, helping children receive early intervention so they can reach their full potential. Last year we were able to fund 33 children at $4,000 a child, thanks to your support
! We also funded one and two night respite stays for parents, which includes childcare expenses while the parent(s) are away. Last year we awarded 30 stays. We depend on our fundraisers and donors to operate our programs as we receive no government funding. To read more about QuickStart Autism and our programs, go to www.quickstartautism.ca
Thank you for making a difference.
Warm regards from your co-chairs
Attached are a few photos from last year’s Autumn Evening for Autism. What a great evening that raised over $30,000 for children with autism and their families! We couldn’t do it without you!